Pre-Matric Scholarship to SC students - Dadra Nagar Haveli
To support parents of SC children for education of their wards studying in classes IX and X so that the incidence of drop-out, especially in the transition from the elementary to the secondary stage is minimized. and to improve participation of SC children in classes IX and X of the pre-matric stage, so that they perform better and have a better chance of progressing to the post-matric stage of education.
Monthly scholarship for hostellers INR 525 per month (for 10 months). Monthly scholarship for day scholars INR 225 per months (for 10 months)
- Be a domicile of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Student who is studying in class 9 to10.
- Belongs to Scheduled Caste (SC) community.
- Have a family income of less than INR 2,50,000/- per annum.
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Income declaration
- Certificates, diploma, degree, etc. of previously passed examination
How to apply
To apply online, please visit, scholarships.gov.in
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Pre Matric Scholarship To SC Students 2020-21.
- Step 1 : Go to the official website of National Scholarship Portal through the URL provided above.
- Step 2 : Then Select State Schemes tab and Click on UT of The Dadra Nagar Haveli in the drop down list.
- Step 3 : After that Click Apply link in the “Pre Matric Scholarship To SC Students 2020-21” under Dadra Nagar Haveli
- Step 4 : Read the instructions carefully and enter your Application Id, Password and Captcha for Login.
- Step 5 : After Login to your account select the Scholarship scheme and fill the required details to apply for the scholarship.
- Step 6 : If you are a New User then Click on the Register link in the Login Page.
- Step 7 : Enter all required details for registration to get your user id and password. After register your account you can Login and apply the scholarship.
- Step 8 : After complete your application you will get a confirmation message to your registered email id & mobile number.
Note : Application complete in all respects, shall be submitted to the Head of the Institution/School.
Whom to contact
Department of Social Welfare.
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.