Mukhya Mantri Gyandeep Yojna
The Mukhya Mantri Gyandeep Yojna of Himachal government aims to provide financial support to students who want to pursue education through interest subsidy on Education Loans availed from Banks.
- Provides Himachali students with a interest subsidy to the extent of 4% annually on educational loans upto Rs. 10 lakh to pursue their education
- The applicant must be a Himachali Bonafide.
- Applicant must have successfully passed in 12th class.
- The student has to take admission in any recognized institute in the country.
- Under this scheme, the applicant has to show the annual income of his family.
- The applicant should not have enrolled in any other interest subsidy on Education loans availed under any other state or government of India scheme
- Students can avail of the education loan from any bank for pursuing professional/technical courses and Higher Education courses from recognized institutions in India.
How to apply
- To apply online, visit the official site hpepass.cgg.gov.in
- To apply offline, Application forms will be available for loan from bank branches and Directorate of Higher Education.
- Bonafide certificate
- Certificate from a recognized institution
Source: Government of Himachal Pradesh
Last Modified : 8/5/2022
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.