This is a housing scheme for the poorest of the poor. Also known as YSR Housing Scheme, YSR Avaas Yojana, and colloquially called as Pedalaku Illu Pattaalu.
Benefits to the citizens
This program would benefit around 27 Lakh people in the state who are qualified under this Housing Scheme
Below is the eligibility criteria for Andhra Pradesh YSR Awas Yojana.
- People living in urban areas with annual income level 1,44,000 and the people living in rural areas with annual income below 1,20,000 are eligible under this scheme.
- Only the people who are holding the white ration card benefit under this scheme.
- A person holding a government job in the family or a person living with the pension provided by the government will not fall under this scheme.
- A person having his own four-wheeler vehicle will not fall under this program.
- Any person in the family paying income tax doesn’t come under this scheme.
- The applicants consuming less than 300 units of power monthly are eligible for this scheme.
- Should be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
How to apply
The government has issued precise guidelines to the employees of Grama Sachivaayalam making Grama Volunteers as active members in collecting the data of the applicants through the door to door campaigning.
- The applicant should submit all the desired documents and certificates to the Grama Volunteer assigned to their region filling the manual application form along with photographs attested.
- The collected applications are then verified by concerned persons in Grama Sachivalayam and sort out the applicants who are meeting the needed criteria.
- After validation of all the particulars, they sort out the qualified applicants meeting the eligibility criteria and then made the final list available in the Grama Sachivalayam.
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
Local Gram Panchayat office. Documents needed are:
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
YSR Housing Yojana Helpline Numbers : 1100
The status of the application can be checked at https://apgovhousing.apcfss.in/SearchBeneficiaryNew.do
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.