The government’s flagship programme called ‘Village Volunteers System’ aims at providing government services at doorsteps of people through volunteers
Benefits to the citizens
- It aims at providing governance services at doorsteps of people. Basic idea behind implementing scheme is to infuse confidence among people in government
- Village secretariats would be set up in each village to deliver governance to people in 72 hours. These Village secretariats would also be launched from 2 October by making volunteers a bridge between government and people of state.
- Volunteers: The scheme will involve more than 2.8 lakh volunteers. Under it, 1 volunteer will cover 50 families in each village. Identity cards will be given to each volunteer and they would get an allownace of Rs.5000 per month.
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- Applicant must have passed Intermediate (or) its equivalent exam in plain areas and must have passed 10th Class or its equivalent in Agency/ Tribal Areas.
- The lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 35 years.
How to apply
Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department, Andhra Pradesh has commenced the online registration for the recruitment of Grama /Ward/ Ward Volunteer post. Documents required:
- Aadhar Card with the same Village Name
- Date Of Birth as per SSC Certificate
- School Study Certificate
- Educational Qualification proofs
- Community Certificate
- Certificate Of Residence/ Nativity
- Medical Certificate (PHC Candidates)
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
Link to Online application /application form, if any
Village Volunteers Scheme
Registrations are presently closed
Last Modified : 8/5/2021
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.