YSR Kapu Nestam scheme is to enhance the living standards of women of Kapu, Balija, Telanga and single sub castes.
Benefits to the citizens
- It enhances the livelihood opportunities and living standards of a Kapu women.
- AP Government will provide a financial assistance of Rs.75,000/-at the rate of Rs.15,000/- per annum for the next 5 years
The amount will be deposited directly to the bank account of the applicant.
- Women belonging to Kapu community and aged between 45 to 60 years are eligible.
- Total family income should be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- Total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wet land or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- No family member should be Government employee or pensioner
- Family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
- No family member should pay income tax.
- In urban areas family who owns no property or less than 750 sft built up area.
How to apply
The beneficiaries are selected through the Navasakam survey.
The following documents are to be submitted by the beneficiaries.
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Residence
- Income Certificate or BPL Certificate
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Bank account details
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
For more information visit http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
Last Modified : 8/5/2021
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.