YSR Navodayam Scheme for MSMEs
YSR Navodayam objective is to fullfill the needs of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in the Andhra Pradesh State by providing financial relief by restructuring their bank loans.
Benefits to the citizens
- One Time Restructuring (OTR) of MSME loans scheme under an umbrella program Dr. Y.S.R Navodayam which creates a new ecosystem for MSMEs ensuring that all the eligible MSME units are covered for one time Restructuring of accounts upto 31-03-2020.
- Reimbursing 50% (not exceeding Rs.2,00,000/- (Two Lakhs) per account) of the auditor’s fee for preparation of Techno Economic Viability (TEV) report, wherever such report is applicable, for the cases restructured by the banks under OTR.
- The permanent residents of the state can only apply for the scheme.
- Barbers, Tailors, Weavers are also covered as MSMEs workers to avail for the benefits of the scheme.
- Applicants must belong to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
- The applicant should have a active bank account.
- YSR Navodayam Scheme is applicable to those MSMEs who have borrowed up to a maximum of Rs. 25 crores.
How to apply
For complete process visit https://www.apindustries.gov.in/ysr_navodayam/#
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
MSME cells in District Industries Centre (DIC)
Last Modified : 8/5/2021
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.