The government announced YSR Pension Kanuka as part of the welfare measure to ameliorate the hardships of the poor and vulnerable sections of the society particularly the old and infirm, widows, and persons with disability to secure a dignified life..
Benefits to the citizens
- A monthly pension of Rs.2250/- is provided to Toddy Tappers, weavers, Single women, Fishermen, ART (PLHIV) Persons. Traditional Cobblers
- Disabled persons, Transgender and Dappu Artists receive a monthly pension of Rs.3,000/-
- People affected with Chronic Kidney Disease who are undergoing Dialysis in both Government and network hospitals receive Rs.10,000/- per month.
- The enhanced scale of pension came into effect from June, 2019 payable from 1st July, 2019 onwards.
- The proposed beneficiary shall be from BPL family holding white ration card.
- He/she shall be a local resident of the district.
- He/she are not covered under any other Pension Scheme.
- Old age people, (male or female), who are 60 years of age or above and are needy
How to apply
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
Department of Rural Development.
For more details, call 0866 – 2410017 or write an email at email@example.com
Link to Online application /application form, if any
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.