AP government is providing Rs 10,000 financial assistance to auto, taxi and maxi driver/owners yearly under YSR Vahana Mitra scheme. For maintenance expenses, and for obtaining insurance and fitness certificates among other documents.
Benefits to the citizens
Through the Vahana Mitra Yojana, the goal of the state government is to increase the income and reduce the expenses of taxi repair by providing financial assistance to the financially weak taxi drivers. The fund amount of Rs 10,000 will be provided to the entire auto, cab drivers registered under the Mitra Scheme through a bank account.
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- The name of the candidate should also be mentioned on the White Ration Card and Meeseva Integrated Certificate.
- The applicant must belong to below the poverty line category.
- All the applicants should drive an auto-rickshaw / taxi/cab.
How to apply
This scheme can be applied online. Link provided in the respective coloum. Documents necessary are:
- Aadhaar Card of an Individual (Aadhaar Card of the applicant should be linked with the Driving License.)
- Driving License
- BPL / White Ration Card
- Vehicle Papers with the proof that one is the owner of the vehicle/cab/taxi
- Income certificate of the applicant
- Unencumbered bank account within 15 days of applying for the particular scheme
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
Transport department, Govt of A.P
To access the application form, click here
YSR Vahana Mitra scheme Online application and Dashboard
New applications closed at present