Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme
The main objective of Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Home Loan Subsidy Scheme 2020 is to realize the vision of “Housing For All” by 2022 so that each poor person may have their own house
Benefits to the citizens
Under Aponar Apon Ghar home loan subsidy scheme in Assam, eligible beneficiaries will receive subsidy as follows.
|Loan amount (Rs)
|Rs 5 - 10 lakhs
||Rs 1 lakh
|Rs 10 - 20 lakhs
||Rs 1.5 lakhs
|Rs 20 - 30 lakhs
||Rs 2.0 lakhs
|Rs 30 - 40 lakhs
||Rs 2.50 lakhs
The applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria for Assam Aponar Apon Ghar Scheme 2020:-
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of Assam state.
- Applicant must avail housing loans from any Scheduled Commercial Bank, Regional Rural Banks, Assam Cooperative Apex bank within the state.
- The total family income from all sources must not exceed Rs. 20 lakhs.
- Housing loans must be of more than Rs. 5 lakh and sanctioned by bank on or after 1 April 2019.
- Those already benefited under Apon Ghar scheme are not eligible.
- Loan accounts must not be under NPA (Non Performing Assets) status.
- This must be the first home by the composite family.
How to apply
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
For any further support, contact the Technical Support at e-Mail Id at email@example.com. For further information, visit the official website at https://assamfinanceloans.in/subsidy/welcome
Last Modified : 8/5/2021
0 ratings and 0 comments
Roll over stars then click to rate.
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.