Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY)
The Government of Assam has launched Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana for farmers with the aim of doubling the income of the farmers in the state. In order to enhance the livelihood of farmers, the government will provide a tractor in each revenue village at subsidized rates.
Benefits to the citizens
- Farmers will get 70% of the subsidy as benefits for the selected groups and 20% of the total price will be a bank loan.
- Under this scheme, a subsidy of maximum Rs. 5.5 Lakhs will be provided by the Government for the tractors to meet the requirement of different farmers and crops.
- The group will provide a tractor to the farmers on a rental basis.
- The Bank branch will directly transfer the amount of subsidy to the group of beneficiary farmers account on completion of the period of hypothecation.
- Group farmers with 8 to 10 members of the same village can apply for the CMSGUY.
- A group must have a common bank account and will apply jointly with signatures of each member on the application form preferably along with particulars of land and crops cultivated.
- The farmer applicant group must not have more than one member of the same family.
How to apply
The applicant needs to get the application form from the District Agriculture Officer and fill out the CMSGUY scheme application form in a prescribed format. The specified proofs to be submitted along with the CMSGUY application form. After completing, attach the specified records along with the application form. The concerned official will process the request further.
Whom to contact
District Agriculture Officer
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.