Under these schemes, the state govt. will provide Rs. 50,000 each as one time grant to 2,000 artists and technicians in Assam.
Benefits to the citizens
The financial assistance of Rs. 50,000 under Silpi Sambardhana Scheme in Assam will benefit all artists including painters, writers, musicians, singers and other with artistic endeavours.
- The maximum age of the Artist should be 35 years.
- For age proof Voter ID, Pan Card, School Leaving Certificate or any other relevant documents from Govt will be accepted.
- Certificates relating to their performances from competent authority may be attached to their application forms. District State and National level certificate holders will be preferred.
- Newspaper cutting regarding the achievement of the artist may be submitted.
- Annual Income of the Artist should be less than Rs. 5.00 Lakh.
- Bank account details, Pan Card, Income Certificate, age proof are the necessary documents to be furnished with the application form.
- Artist pensioners and persons who have already been qualified for ex-gratia are not eligible.
- The final list of artists receiving ex-gratia GIA will be published in Local Dailies.
- Rs. 50,000/-as one time GIA will be provided to the selected artist along with a certificate.
- Recommendation from Local MLA/MP of the concemed LAC/HP required
- Forms should be submitted to the Directorate of Cultural Affairs. Rabindra Bhawan, ambari, Guwahati
How to apply
Application forms may be collected from Cultural Centres under Govt of Assam, Directorate of Cultural Affairs, Assam, Rabindra Bhawan, Guwahati-1 and www.directorculrure.assam.gov.in
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
Cultural Centres under Govt of Assam, Directorate of Cultural Affairs
Link to Online application