The Government has launched the Nishchay “Awsar Badhe Aage Padhein” with the motive of facilitating the contribution of youth towards economic and social betterment, through development of higher education and strengthening the supply side of skilled workers in the state.
Benefits to the Citizens
Under this Nishchay the following institutions are sought to be established:-
- One General Nurse Midwifery (GNM) School in every district.
- One Para Medical institute in every district.
- One Polytechnic institute in every district.
- One Women industrial training institute in every district.
- One Engineering College in every district.
- One Nursing college in all medical college in every district.
- One ANM school in every sub-division.
- One Government Industrial training institute in every sub-division.
- Five more new Medical Colleges in the state.
All educational institutions
How to apply
This is a state led scheme
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
Government of Bihar
For more details, click here
Source : Awsar Badhe, Aage Padhe
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.