Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme
Through the Anganwadi Centers, the Child Development Service, Bihar, will transfer cash money to the bank account of all the registered beneficiaries in exchange for food and ration
Benefits to the Citizens
Pregnant women and children of the state who are being helped by giving food, dry ration etc. through Anganwadi center, now in view of the outbreak of Corona virus, under this scheme the state government will give pregnant women and dry ration, in lieu of cooked food.
- Lactating woman
- Pregnant woman
How to Apply
- First, the applicant will have to visit the official website of the Bihar Government Social Welfare Department Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS).
- For new registrations: http://220.127.116.11/AanganPublic/APP/Registration.aspx
- You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like district, panchayat, anganwadi, name, husband's name etc.
- After filling all the information, click on the Register button. In this way your registration will be done. Now you have to login afresh.
- After logging in you have to fill the Aadhaar number, mobile number, password etc. in this login form. After this, you have to click on the login button.
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
Government of Bihar
Link to Online application /application form, if any
Documents to have
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Applicant should belong to Anganwadi.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Bank Branch IFSC Code
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Last Modified : 8/18/2021
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.