Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme
Under this scheme, subsidy on diesel will be given by the government to the farmers of the state.
Benefits to the Citizens
- Under the Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme 2020 , the farmers of the state will be provided Rs 50 per liter of diesel subsidy.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be given a subsidy of Rs 400 per acre on four irrigations of paddy.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Bihar.
- Applicant's Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Farmer agricultural certificate
- Diesel seller's receipt
How to apply
- Go to website: https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/
- Under Apply online, choose the option for diesel subsidy for the respective crop season. i.e, Diesel subsidy for Kharif season; Diesel subsidy for Rabi season
- After clicking on the option, the front page will open in front of you. On this page you will have to fill some information such as type of grant, enter registration, etc.
- If the farmer is not registered, then you can register the farmer from this website. After this, an instruction will come in front of you. If you will apply for sharecropper and self-sharer status.
- Then you have to download the form by clicking on the link for download form below. You will have to fill and upload this form and scan it. If you are shareholder.
- After this, you click on the Close button below. After filling all the information, you will have to click on the Search button. After that your information will come down.
- Second Step
- After this, under the important information below, the receipt of diesel grant application will be valid only within certain dates
- You will have to computerize this receipt. After this you will have to select all the information asked below such as the land details in which your type of farmer is your own. Then fill in the details of the purchase of diesel and the necessary documents.
- After filling all the information, you will have to click on the Validate button. After this, upload your diesel receipt.
- Then you have to click on submit button. After that you can print your application form. In this way you will get the application completed.
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
Government of Bihar
Link to Online application /application form, if any
Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.