অসমীয়া   বাংলা   बोड़ो   डोगरी   ગુજરાતી   ಕನ್ನಡ   كأشُر   कोंकणी   संथाली   মনিপুরি   नेपाली   ଓରିୟା   ਪੰਜਾਬੀ   संस्कृत   தமிழ்  తెలుగు   ردو

Bihar Saur Kranti Sinchai yojana (Solar Energy Irrigation Scheme)

Breif Objective

Under this scheme, famers will get solar pumps for irrigation purposes. 75% subsidy grant is offered by the farmers and the remaining 25% will be depositted by the farmers

Benefits to the Citizens

Apart from clean energy, farmers may worry less about power cuts for irrigating their fields. 

Eligibility

  • Farmers with land holdings between 1 acre to 5 acres will be eligible for this scheme. 
  • Also, farmers who have a bore of 4 inches or more will be selected

How to apply

Online

Documents required: 

  • land ownership letter (LPC)
  • Aadhaar card
  • photo
  • bank account of the beneficiary, 

Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)

Bihar Renewable Energy Development Agency, Govt. of Bihar

Link to Online application /application form, if any

Bihar Saur Kranti Sinchai yojana (Solar Energy Irrigation Scheme)



© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.
English to Hindi Transliterate