Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
Under this scheme, a loan of up to 4 lakh rupees should be provided by the state government to the poor 12th pass students of Bihar state for getting higher education
Benefits to the Citizens
Under the Student Credit Card Scheme , no interest will be payable to the borrower. The scheme will benefit the students of the state who are originally from poor background and eager to complete their higher education.
Eligibility for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Bihar.
- The educational institution where the student is from is recognized by the state or central government related regulatory agency.
- Under the Student Credit Card Scheme 2020 , students will be given loans for higher education for general courses, technical or professional programs.
- Students of the state should be 12th pass under this scheme.
How to Apply
- Go to https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/ Department of Education, Planning and Development Department and Department of Labor Resources.
- On this home page, you will see the option of New Applicant Registration , you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open on the computer screen in front of you.
- On this page, you will open the registration form, in this form you will get all the information you asked for, such as applicant's name, email id, Aadhaar card number, mobile number, click on YES if the application is made from Vasudha center or else select NO. . *
- Please enter the OTP sent on your mobile *, please enter the OTP sent on your email ID.
- After filling the personal details you have to submit. After submitting you will have to open the other 3 options. The other option is to select the student credit card option after which a new application form will open. After which the application You have to fill in the information and details asked. Then you have to submit it using the submit button.
- After submission of the application form, students will be given a unique identification number. This unique ID number will be sent to their mobile number and email ID.
- Students will also get a PDF copy of the submitted application form and a description of the required documents on their e-mail ID. Application forms and documents will be required at the counter.
- After which the applicant students and girl students will be informed on their mobile number and email ID on which day to go to the counter, where the rest of the process has to be completed.
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
Government of Bihar
Link to Online application /application form, if any
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
Student Credit Card Scheme Course List
- BA, BSc, B Com
- BCA, BSc IT, Computer Applications, Computer Science
- BSC Agriculture
- BSC Library Science
- BSc, BHMCT, BTech, Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- B.Tech, B.E., B.Sc.
- BSC Nursing
- Bachelor of pharmacy
- Bachelor of mass communication
- BSC in Fashion Technology
- Bachelor of Architecture
- MSc, MTech
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in food processing, food production
- Diploma in Food and Viverage Service
- BA, BSc, B.Ed, Integrated Course
- Diploma in Food, Nutritionist, Dietetics
- BL, LLB
- B.Tech., BE (Enrolled in a three-year diploma in a state-level education council recognized institution)
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.