This scheme intends to create self-employment for the scheduled castes and scheduled tribes of the educated youth. Under this scheme, better employment opportunities will be provided to the youth of Bihar.
Benefits to the Citizens
The following are the benefits of the scheme are explained below:
- This scheme will provide an interest-free loan up to five lakhs.
- The provision granted under this scheme will be up to 50 % of the project cost.
- The Government will provide Rs.25,000 for training and project monitoring.
- Through this scheme, collateral security free loans can be availed.
- In the form of encouragement, 50% of the project cost up to Rs.5 lakhs will be provided.
The eligibility criteria for applying this scheme are specified here:
- The applicant should be a citizen of Bihar.
- The applicant should be related to the SC/ST community.
- The applicant must pass the intermediate, ITI, Polytechnic or another equivalent degree.
- The applicant should be eighteen years of age or above.
- The units like proprietary, partnership firm or private limited should be registered as the company.
How to apply
- The applicant has to visit the official portal of Industry Department of Bihar Government.
- Click on the “Registration” button which is visible on the homepage of the portal.
- On the next page, the registration form will open up, where you need to enter the name, mobile number and Aadhaar number.
- Now an OTP, will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP provided to open the application form for the scheme.
- Fill the application form with the required details and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Note: The candidate will be selected through a committee headed by the Principal Secretary of the Industrial Secretary Department.
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
Industry Department Development Bhawan, Toll-free number-18003456214, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to Online Appication
Bihar Udyamai Yojana
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.