To provide skill training for the youth
Benefits to the Citizens
The program will be a 240 hour training program spanning across three months. The courses offered under the program will be job ready skill development courses to make the candidates more confident and suitable for employment.
- Unemployed youth between age 15 to 25 (SC, ST, OBC); PwD Candidates (SC/ST - 33 years, OBC - 31 years, PwD - 33 years)
- Passed class X or XII
- Unemployed youth
How to apply
- Candidates may register in the above link by filling their details
- Applicant then needs to visit the home page www.7nischay‐yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in and log in using the username and password provided in the email/SMS
- After login, Applicant has to change his password to password of his choice. At later stage, applicant can change his password from the menu options given after login.
- Applicant has to go to home page and login using his new password
- Applicant then needs to fill in the information on the Personal Information Page
- After filling all the information, applicant will click on the ‘Submit’ button. A confirmation message will be displayed. The applicant will click on “ok” to confirm that the details are correct.
- Applicant needs to select one of the Schemes for drop down menu to apply. For applying for skilling in KYP, he selects “Kushal Yuva Program” and needs to click on ‘apply’
- Applicant needs to fill the details in the form and sign the declaration
- A confirmation message will be displayed and a PDF copy of acknowledgement will get displayed
- The downloaded form is to be taken to the DRCC office, where the candidate can submit his form along with details.
- The details of applicant will be shared with Labor Resource Department who will further contact the applicant for training.
- The applicant can track his application status at any time by calling the toll free number of the call center or by visiting the website www.7nischay‐yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
BIHAR SKILL DEVELOPMENT MISSION, Government of Bihar.
Link to Online application /application form, if any
Kushal Yuva Program
Link for 10th class pass candidates
Link for 12th class pass candidates
List of Documents required:
- Aadhar Card
- Xth Passing Certificate
- XIIth passing Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Filled Common Application form
Source : Bihar Vikas Mission
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.