Laxmi Bai Social Security Pension
The aim of the scheme is to provide financial assitance to single widows
Benefits to the Citizens
Financial assistance is hoped to address pressing needs and give a life of dignity to single widows in the state. Rs 300 monthly to be given to the applicant
All women above the age of 18 whose income is below 60,000 Rs per annum
Documents required to get the benefit of LBSSP
- the applicant should have income certificate and BPL certificate.
- the applicant should have a native certificate.
- the applicant should have a savings account in the nearby post office.
- the applicant should have a birth certificate.
- a passport size photo of the applicant is required.
How to apply
The applicants have to apply at the (Right to Public Service)RTPs counter of the respective block office. The applicant is to apply in the prescribed form at the Block Office
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
District Block Office, RTPs counter.
PDF Copy of the Form
Source : Laxmi Bai Social Security Pension
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.