Jharkhand Krishi Rin Mafi Yojana
JJharkhand Krishi Rin Mafi Yojana, launched by the Jharkhand state government on 1 February 2021 is an agriculture loan waiver scheme for the farmers of Jharkhand.
Under the scheme, the state government will waive loans of farmers upto Rs. 50,000 per farmer.
- Must be a permanent resident of Jharkhand state.
- The small and marginal farmers who have taken the loan using the Kisan Credit Card
- Must be a farmer who self cultivates his / her land OR farmers who cultivate in leased land
- Must be at-least 18 years of age.
- Only 1 farmer per family is allowed for loan waiver
- The loan must have been availed from banks before 31 March 2020.
Documents needed for application
- Aadhaar number.
- Ration card
- Kisan Credit Card (KCC)
How to apply
For online application, visit https://jkrmy.jharkhand.gov.in/Default?lb=en
Last Modified : 10/8/2022
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.