Incentive to the Inter Caste Marriage Couple
Social Welfare Department, Government of Karnataka Incentive to the Inter Caste Marriage Couple So that anyone from the couple belonging to Schedule Caste to reduce casteism and promote a more accepting society.
Intracaste Married couple who are married on or after 01-04-2018 are eligible for an incentive of Rs 2.50 lakh for men and 3.00 lakh for women.
- Inter Caste Marriage Incentive is given to SC individual residing in the state of Karnataka.
- The incentive is given to a SC resident of Karnataka, who marries a Hindu Non SC individual
- The total income of the couple is less than Rs. 5.0 lakhs.
- Incentive will be provided only those who have submitted application within a year of marriage.
How to apply
Online application can be done at https://sw.kar.nic.in/swincentive/ICM/ICMHome.aspx
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Marriage Registration Certificate
- Marriage photo
- Online Registration : Using Aadhaar Card Number and providing all required Information.
- Confirmation : Affter Registration, an SMS will sent to the couple and they can print the acknowledgement form as proof of application.
- Verification : Social Welfare will do spot verification to verify the details provided by the couple and process the application further.
- Allotment : After successful spot verification, the incentive will be credited in the joint account of the couple in instalments.
For more information, click here.
Last Modified : 9/16/2021
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.