Other Ministries related to Minorities welfare
Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India
The Ministry of External Affairs deals with matters relating to the following subjects:
- The Haj Committee Act, 2002.
- The Haj Committee Rules, 2002.
- The Central Haj Committee.
Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
The Ministry of Human Resource Development deals with matters relating to the following subjects:
- National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language(NCPUL).
- Education of Minorities.
- National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions.
- Scheme for Providing Quality Education in Madrassas (SPQEM).
- Scheme for Infrastructure Development for Minority Institutes (IDMI).
- Scheme for Infrastructure Development in Private Aided/Unaided Minority Institutes (Elementary, Secondary/Senior Secondary School).
- The Right of Children of Free and Compulsory Education Act,2009.
Source : Ministry of Minorities Affairs, Government of India
Last Modified : 2/21/2020
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.