Bhavishya Pension tracking system
Bhavishya (https://bhavishya.nic.in/Index.aspx) is an an online Pension Sanction and Payment Tracking System implemented by the Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare, Government of India. The system provides for on-line tracking of pension sanction and payment process.
Scope of coverage
At present, Bhavishya is implemented in main secretariat of 89 Ministries/ Departments except Ministry of Railways, Ministry of Defence, Department of Post, Department of Atomic Energy, Department of Telecommunication and some security related sensitive organizations.
- Pension tracking can be done by the individual as well as the administrative authorities for all actions preparatory to grant of pension and other retirement benefits as well as monthly pension paid after retirement. Actions for timely payment of retirement dues and issue of Pension Payment Order (PPO) start one years before the date of retirement of the employee. There are a number of intervening stages and the system will pinpoint delays at each stage to enable timely interventions. The tracking can be done by the retiring employee as well as the administrative authorities.
- In addition, forms required during the process are available in electronic format. The retiring employee can fill the forms online. It facilitates the administrative authorities by processing the claims and passing on the calculated amounts and other details to the Pay and Accounts Offices.
- The new system will also capture personal information, service data and contact details like mobile number and e-mail etc. The retiring employees will be kept informed of the progress of pension sanction process through SMS/E-mail.
How does the system work
- The Drawing & Disbursing Officer (DDO), Head of Office (HOO) and their Dealing Hand, Head of Department (HOD) and Pay & Accounts Officer (PAO) and their Dealing Hand are allowed to register online for their respective roles. For online registration, click here.
- Retiree does not need to register online in ‘Bhavishya’. His/her details need to be added by DDO/HOO. As soon as DDO/HOO add retiree’s detail in ‘Bhavishya’ his/her login details will be sent through SMS and email to the retiring employee.
- The Retiree can then use the login details for accessing Bhavishya and filling all the necessary details.
For FAQs about the system, click here.
Source : Bhavishya
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.