The programme aims to provide skills training and enhance the employability of unemployed youth of J&K. The Scheme will cover graduates, post graduates, professional degree holders and three year engineering diploma holders. The Scheme aims to cover 40,000 youth of J&K over a period of five years. The scheme will be implemented through the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). The objectives of scheme are :
- To provide an exposure to the unemployed graduates to the best of Corporate India;
- To provide Corporate India, an exposure to the rich talent pool available in the State.
Nature of Assistance:
Udaan trainees will be paid minimum Rs 2500/- per month as stipend during the training period,
Who can apply?
A person shall be qualified for being appointed as a trainee under Udaan if he or she is
- Resident of the State of Jammu and Kashmir
- More than 18 years of age and less than 40 years of age on the date of selection
- Is a graduate, post-graduate, professional degree holder or a three year engineering diploma holder or student in the final year of graduation
- Unemployed on the date of joining
To know the source of information click here
Source: Skill Development Scheme
Last Modified : 1/1/1970
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.