MyVisit is an initiative by the Government of India to enable the citizens to have a smooth and simple process of making an appointment to meet a government officer, hassle free. It will bridge the gap between the Government and the common man and will enhance the opportunity of a common man to meet government officials. It has advanced features of eliminating all the cumbersome and tedious procedure of making a request for an appointment and then visiting the premises.
Fixing appointment with a government officer using Myvisit / eVisitor
- Visit website eVisitors.nic.in or MyVisit.gov.in and register yourself with your Aadhaar or another valid personal id.
- The details required are Name, Address, Gender, Age, Aadhaar Number (Optional), Identity proof, Email ID and mobile number.
- On registration, the user gets a One-Time Password (OTP) on his / her Mobile phone. The OTP allows the user to confirm the registration;
- Log in using registration details and select Office and officer with whom appointment is sought. Also input your preferred slots for date and time;
- The request for meeting is submitted to the concerned officer. The concerned officer will schedule the appointment based on his engagements.
- The visitor gets email and SMS alert on his mobile phone as soon as the appointment is fixed.
- Visitor logs into the system and prints his eVisitors Pass;
- Visit the office at the appointed time. The Visitor may kindly take the entered Digital ID for his / her identification purposes;
- In the event of change of appointment timing, the Visitor gets SMS and email alert.
- If visitor is earlier registered at least once with this eVisitor, he / she can refer his / her old registration number, mobile number or personal details for quick registration of his / her current visit at the Reception Counter.
Check Appointment Status
Please submit your registration details received through sms / email to know the approval status of your visit request.You can also get visitor pass sent to your email. To check status, click here.
Source : MyVisit
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.