- Public Utility Forms with checklists, prescribed fee, disposal period of application details
- Information on ongoing schemes
- Grievance Redressal Forum
- Electronic form submission for applications such as NOAPS (National Old Age Pension Scheme), Water related grievances and the Ration card
- Chat with Ministers and senior officers of the district
- List of over 1000 tested blood donors with details of their group, addresses and telephone
- Information details on seeds, fertilizers, insecticides, pesticides and organic manure etc.
- Access to the electoral roll for anybody requiring the information for a useful purpose
- BPL List (Below Poverty Line) etc.
Online Application Forms
- Browse, locate and view the Forms pertaining to Govt. of Gujarat
- Bilingual (English and Gujarati) option to browse the application form
Government Resolutions (GR) Book Online
- To browse, locate and view the Government of Gujarat resolutions
- Bilingual option to browse the GRs either in English or Gujarati
- Facility to add most commonly used GRs in your favourites
Gujarat Bank of Wisdom
- Post your suggestions and advice to the Government of Gujarat
- Participate in monthly chat forum with government officials, experts from the government to discuss on the topic of the month
- If suggestion selected as the topic of the month, you would be invited to be a part of this forum
Online Registration with Employment Exchange
- Online registration facility
- Advertisement information
- Information training programme
- Online employment status check
- Employment News and guidelines
Visit http://www.talimrojgar.org/Scripts/AddCandidateRegB.asp for more information about Employment Exchange
e-City - A one stop civic shop
- Information on all the following citizen services can be availed from any counter in any of the 6 city civic centers
- Birth and Death Registration
- Building Plan,
- Primary Health and Education
- City cleanliness, water supply, sewage, road, street-lights, parks and garden
- Payment of utility taxes
- Help Desk for necessary documents, forms and other assistance
- Providing speedy delivery of services beyond office hours also to facilitate citizens
Visit www.egovamc.com for more information about e-City
Jan Seva Kendra
- 90 different kinds’ civic services, 44 types of affidavits, and several other value-added services
- Services include land related issues, supplies related matters, revenue collection, grant of licenses, issue of certificates, Right-to-information cases and affidavits
- Home Delivery of processed papers
- Special Assistance to Physically Challenged, Illiterate people, and Senior Citizens
- SMS based Status Check by citizens
- Online Status Check and Form Download
- Automated Phone Response for 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Computerized copies of land-holding documents
- Issuance of Right of Record (ROR) to farmers
- Mutation records
- Detailed reports of land use, crops taken, source of water, type of electrical equipment fitted, trees etc
Visit www.revenuedepartment.gujarat.gov.in for more information about e-Dhara
Registration of Documents
- Registration of Deeds
- Revenue Collections
- Valuation of Properties
- Preservation of Documents
- Search for Transactions
Visit www.revenuedepartment.gujarat.gov.in for more information about Registration of documents.
SWAGAT - State Wide Attention on Public Grievances by Application of Technology
SWAGAT is an innovative initiative that enables direct communication between the Gujarat’s citizens and the Chief Minister. In Gandhinagar, the fourth Thursday of every month is a SWAGAT day wherein the highest office in administration attends to the grievances of the man on the street. During the session -
- Grievances are logged in, transmitted and made available online to the officers concerned who have to reply within 3 to 4 hours.
- The departments concerned then have to be ready with the replies, before 3 p.m., when the Chief Minister holds video conference with all the districts concerned.
- Applicants are called one by one and the chief minister examines each complaint in detail.
- The information sent by the department is also reviewed online in the presence of the complainant and the Collector/District Development Officer/Superintendent of Police and other officials concerned.
- Attempts are made to offer a fair and acceptable solution on the same day and no applicant has ever left without any firm reply to his grievance.
E-Gram Viswa Gram Project
The Viswa Gram project module "e-Gram Panchayat Monitoring System" is for maintaining record of village information of all family’s data and issue of necessary certificates to citizens. It is based on the on survey form of each individual family of the village, which contains the detailed information of each member of family. This is used to provide many certificates to citizens such as
- Income, Caste, Domicile, birth, Death, Character, below poverty line (BPL) etc.
- The database of property of each family is also maintained to provide necessary certificate and to use in panchayat tax collection property wise.
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.