Renewable Energy Policy 2003 Power Produced through Non-Conventional Energy Sources - 2003
With a view to promote generation of grid-grade power through Non-Conventional Energy Sources in the context of lion polluting, renewable inputs like solar, wind, small hydel, biomass and other wastes, (tie Government of Mizoram has adopted this policy.
For More Information Click Here
Solar Power Policy - 2017
- To encourage, develop and promote solar power generation.
- To develop Mizoram into an investor friendly State.
- To encourage public as well as private investment in solar power generation.
- To promote decentralized and distributed generation.
- To promote grid connected and off-grid solar applications
- To promote all technologies of harnessing solar energy.
- To create direct and indirect employment opportunities.
- To promote R&D and innovations, skill development in the sector
- For More Information Click Here
Source : Central Board of Irrigation and Power
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.