YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
The scheme aims to provide financial assistance to the handloom weavers so that they can improve their handloom works.
Benefits to the citizens
Under the scheme, Rs 24,000 will be credited directly into the bank accounts of the weavers having own looms every year. Every beneficiary will receive a total aid of Rs 1.2 lakh in the next five years.
- Under this scheme, the applicant is required to be a native of Andhra Pradesh.
- If the applicant wants to apply to the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme, he / she must be a handloom weaver by profession.
- According to this scheme, the applicant is required to be affiliated and registered with the Handloom Association.
- The person who applies under this scheme must be below the poverty line category.
- One benefit for one weaver family irrespective of number of looms owned by them.
How to apply
This is a state implemented scheme. Documents needed are:
- Address proof
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card or voter ID card
- Registration certificate issued by State Handloom Association
- Below the poverty line (BPL) certificate
- Bank account details.
To know more, click here.
Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level)
Gram Panchayats: The prepared Nethana Nestham beneficiary lists are available online as well as offline. The lists are being displayed in the panchayat offices as well as on the official website.
Last Modified : 8/5/2021
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.