English to Hindi Transliterate
Terms and Conditions
The multi-lingual portal, www.vikaspedia.in, is intended to provide as far as possible reliable information and data, mostly openly sourced. However C-DAC do not claim responsibility of authorship for any of the data, compiled from various sources, such as other web sites, and content consortiums. Effort is made to see that the content is as accurate as possible – where it is information based. Opinions and views expressed in articles, write-ups sourced from web sites and content partners on schemes, policies, etc, are not C-DAC’s official views or opinions.
- C-DAC expressly disclaims all warranties and / or conditions, expressed or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to or referenced by the portal, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability or satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement.
- In no event shall C-DAC be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if C-DAC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- C-DAC also does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected, or that this portal or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- That you understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the portal, is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of materials.
- C-DAC does not give any warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the portal or any transactions entered through the portal.
- Under no circumstances shall C-DAC be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages, resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the portal.
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered in the portal.
- The materials in the portal.
- Any other matter related to the portal, even if C-DAC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Because some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you
C-DAC may provide access to C-DACs' international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to C-DAC products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that C-DAC in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.