Export of Agricultural and processed food products
This topic covers procedures and processes for export of agricultural and processed food products.
The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) established under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India is mandated with the responsibility of export promotion and development of the following scheduled products.
- Meat and Meat Products.
- Poultry and Poultry Products.
- Dairy Products.
- Confectionery, Biscuits and Bakery Products.
- Honey, Jaggery and Sugar Products.
- Cocoa and its products, chocolates of all kinds.
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages.
- Cereal and Cereal Products.
- Groundnuts, Peanuts and Walnuts.
- Pickles, Papads and Chutneys.
- Guar Gum.
- Floriculture and Floriculture Products
- Herbal and Medicinal Plants
India Exports statistics
For the statistics related to agro products export of India, click here.
For the list of export regulations, click here.
Agmark standard & procedures
For the list of Agmark standard & procedures, click here.
Standard Operating Procedure for Export
For the list of Standard Operating Procedure for Export, click here.
Financial Assistance Schemes
For the list of Financial Assistance Schemes, click here.