This section covers about Agricultural Marketing related schemes of Arunachal Pradesh
What to Do?
- Farmer can get the price information of their produce which is available on Agmark net website www.agmarknet.nic.in or through Kisan Call centre or SMS.
- Pull SMS to get information as and when you need, is also available.
- Buyer Seller Portal available at www.farmer.gov.in
- Harvesting and threshing should be done at appropriate time.
- Proper grading, packing and labeling should be done before sale, for better prices.
- Transport of produce to proper market/mandi for getting remunerative price.
- Storage of produce should be done, for sale during off season, for maximum profit.
- Avoid distress sale.
- Farmers in a group may form marketing cooperatives for better marketing facilities.
- Marketing cooperatives may open retail and wholesale outlets.
- Farmers may also operate cold storages and warehouses to store the produce in order to avoid distress sale.
What Can You Get?
|S.No||Type of Facility||Category||Subsidy Ceiling||Scheme|
|Rate of Subsidy on Capital Cost||Upto 1000 MT (in Rs./Mt)||More that 1000 to 30000 MT
|Maxi. ( Rs. lakhs)|
|1||(i) For Storage Infrastructure Projects Agril.Marketing Infrastructure (AMI) sub scheme of ISAM||A) NE States, Sikkim, UTs of Andaman & Nicobar and Laksha deep Islands and hilly* areas||33.33%
|(Erstwhile Grameen Bhandaran Yojana)||B) In other Areas For Registered FPOs, Panchayats, Women, Scheduled Caste (SC)/
|For all other categories of beneficiaries||25%||875||750||225|
Criteria for Assistance/Maximum Limit
|S.No||Type of Facility||Category||Rate of Subsidy||Max. Subsidy Ceiling (` in lac)||Scheme|
|(ii) For other Marketing Infrastructure projects||A) NE States, Sikkim,States of Uttarakhand,Himachal Pradesh,Jammu & Kashmir, UTs of Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands, hilly* and tribal areas||33.33%||500||Integrated Scheme for Agricultural Marketing (ISAM)|
|Agricultural Marketing Infrastructure (AMI) sub scheme of ISAM|
|(Erstwhile Scheme for Development/Strengthening of Agricultural Marketing Infrastructure, Grading & Standardization (AMIGS)
||B) In other Areas For Registered FPOs,Panchayats, Women farmers/entrepreneurs, Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Entrepreneurs and their cooperatives**
|2. For all other categories of beneficiaries.||25%||400|
*Hilly area is a place at an altitude of more than 1,000 meters above mean sea level.
**SC/ST Cooperatives to be certified by the concerned officer of the State Government
Eligible Marketing Infrastructure
- All marketing infrastructure required for post-harvest management
- Market user common facilities like market yards etc.
- Infrastructure for grading, standardization and quality certification, labeling, packaging and value addition facilities (without changing the product form)
- Infrastructure for Direct Marketing from producers to consumers/processing units/bulk buyers etc.
- Reefer vans, used for transporting agricultural produce, which are essential for maintaining cold supply chains.
Where to apply/approach for Subsidy and Loan?
- Commercial banks, Regional Rural Banks, State Cooperative Banks etc.
- National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) for projects by Cooperatives.
To access the Operational Guidelines of the Integrated Scheme for Agricultural Marketing (ISAM), click here