This topic provides information about the MCA 21 Mission Mode Project.
MCA21 is an e-Governance initiative of Ministry of Company Affairs (MCA), Government of India that enables an easy and secure access of the MCA services to the corporate entities, professionals and citizens of India.
The MCA21 application is designed to fully automate all processes related to the proactive enforcement and compliance of the legal requirements under the Companies Act, 1956, New Companies Act, 2013 and Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008. This will help the business community to meet their statutory obligations.
The MCA21 application offers the following.
- Enables the business community to register a company and file statutory documents quickly and easily.
- Provides easy access of public documents
- Helps faster and effective resolution of public grievances
- Helps registration and verification of charges easily
- Ensures proactive and effective compliance with relevant laws and corporate governance
- Enables the MCA employees to deliver best of breed services
- Obtain Digital Signature Certificate - The Information Technology Act, 2000 has provisions for use of Digital Signatures on the documents submitted in electronic form in order to ensure the security and authenticity of the documents filed electronically. This is secure and authentic way to submit a document electronically. As such, all filings done by the companies/LLPs under MCA21 e-Governance programme are required to be filed using Digital Signatures by the person authorised to sign the documents. To know more, click here.
- Apply for Director Identification Number (DIN) - The concept of a Director Identification Number (DIN) has been introduced for the first time with the insertion of Sections 266A to 266G of Companies (Amendment) Act, 2006. As such, all the existing and intending Directors have to obtain DIN within the prescribed time-frame as notified. To know more, click here.
- View master details of any company/LLP registered with Registrar of Companies - A facility has been made available to the general public to view master details of any company/LLP registered with Registrar of Companies. This facility may be availed by clicking “View Company Master Data”. A similar facility has also been made available in respect of the 'Register of Charges' for the companies/LLPs by clicking on to the 'View Index of Charges' and for the viewing the details of the signatories of any company/LLP by clicking on ‘View Signatory Details’. To know more, click here.
- e-Filing for Limited liability partnership (LLP) - In order to carry out e-Filing on LLP, a facility to download the eform and fill it in an offline mode is available. Every form has the facility to pre-fill the data available in LLP system. Once the e-form is filled, it has to be validated using Pre-scrutiny button. The relevant digital signatures have to be affixed and the form saved. A user has to be connected to the internet to carry out the pre-fill and pre-scrutiny functions. To know more, click here.
- LLP Services for Business User
- Registration of a new Company
- Raise complaint or concerns with respect to MCA services
- Document Related Services
- Fee and Payment Services
- Investor Services
Source : Ministry of Corporate Affairs