National Voter Service Portal
This topic provides information about National Voter Service Portal.
The Election Commission of India (ECI) in its endeavour to put in efforts in providing all possible support services to electors with the help of IT tools has created the National Voter Service Portal (NVSP). The portal was launched on 25th January 2015 on the occasion of National Voters’ Day.
The aim of NVSP is to provide single window services to electors.
Services offered in NVSP
Various services being offered through NVSP are
- Search the name in Electoral List.
- Deletion or objection in electoral roll- Application for objecting inclusion or seeking deletion of name in electoral roll.
- Correction of entries in electoral roll- Application for correction to particulars entered in electoral roll
- Application for transposition of entry in electoral roll (in case of Shifting from One Place of Residence to Another Place of Residence within Same Constituency )
- Apply online for new registration. - Application for Inclusion of Name in Electoral Roll for First time Voter OR on Shifting from One Constituency to Another Constituency.
- Apply online for registration of overseas voter- Application for inclusion of name in electoral roll by an overseas elector
- Apply online for Enrolment, Modification, Deletion and change of address in electoral roll
- Track Status of applications
- Print vote information slip- through entering your name, date of birth, constituency OR by entering your Electoral Photo Identity Card (EPIC) Number.
- View details of Polling booth, Assembly Constituency and Parliamentary constituency, Booth Level officer, Electoral Registration Officer and other Election officer.
- View links to State / UT CEO offices websites
- View awareness information on polling processes, Electronic Voting Machine (EVM), etc
Source: National Voter's Service Portal