The topic briefs about the e-Governance initiatives that will benefit common man in Madhya Pradesh.
Online Voter List
- Search your name in online voter list
- Voter list is available in PDF format and in Hindi language
- Voter list is easily downloadable and printer friendly
- Voter list is available as polling station wise
Visit http://ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in/voterlistNew.aspx for more information about Online Voter List.
Government Orders and Acts
- Government Orders, Acts, Circulars, Memo, Notifications and Rules of different departments of Madhya Pradesh Government available
- These documents are available in PDF format
- Very easy to take print of these documents
Visit http://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Content/departments/gosbydepts.aspx?langid=en-US for more information about Government Orders.
Online Pension Calculator
- You can calculate the amount of your superannuation, family or voluntary pension
- You can also calculate death cum retirement gratuity (DCRG) amount on the basis of normal case, DCRG under 5 years after and death during service
- You can also calculate your commutation amount
Visit http://www.pension.mp.gov.in/for more information about Online Pension Calculator.
Online Text book
- Books for class-1 to 10 is available
- Books are in PDF format and easily downloadable
Visit www.educationportal.mp.gov.in for more information about Online Text Book.
High Court Judgement and orders
- Judgement and orders of Jabalpur, Indore and Gwalior benches are available
- It can be seen as Case number, Judge name, Judgement date and party name wise
Visit MP High Court Judgement and Orders for more information about High Court Judgement and Orders.
Online Grievance Redressal
- Online submission of grievance application for redressal
- Status check of grievance application
Visit http://www.mpsamadhan.org/ for more information about Online Grievance Redressal.
Public Utility Forms
- Department wise application forms for various citizen services
- Application forms are available in PDF format and easily downloadable
Visit https://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/CitizenHome.aspx?servtypeid=2 for more information about Public services.
Cause List of MP High Court
- Cause list of Madhya Pradesh High
- Court Cause list of Jabalpur bench, Indore bench and Gwalior bench are separately available
- Daily and weekly both cause list are available
Visit http://mphighcourt.nic.in/causelist.htm for more information about Cause List of MP High Court.
Daily Mandi Rate
- Daily mandi rate of different agriculture commodities
Visit http://agmarknet.nic.in/index.html for more information about Daily Mandi Rates.
Online land records
- Types of soil, copy of Khasara etc
Visit http://landrecords.mp.gov.in/newweb/index.html for more information about Online Land Records.
- Information on government sponsored schemes
- Scheme related complaint registration
- Status check of grievances
- Please call on: 155343 to know about government schemes
Visit http://www.telesamadhan.mp.gov.in/ for more information about Tele Samadhan.
Online Employment Exchange
- Online registration for unemployed youth with employment exchange
- Information on self employment scheme
- Career guidance and job notice
Visit http://www.mprojgar.org/ for more information about Online Employment Exchange.
- Application form for driving license, vehicle registration and other services
- Fee details for driving license, vehicle registration etc. Online tax payment facility
Visit MP Transport Services for more information about Transport Services.
Child Record Information System
- Vaccination day for new born baby
- Next examination and vaccination date for pregnant women
- District wise status of child and mother care
Visit http://www.cris.nic.in/ for more information about Child Record Information System.
- Citizen charter of various department and institutions of Government of Madhya Pradesh
- Charters are available in Hindi and English
Visit http://www.mptreasury.org/citizen.html for more information about Citizen Charters.
- A low cost, self-sustainable, and community-owned rural Intranet system (Soochnalaya) that caters the specific needs of village communities of Dhar district
- Soochanalayas (organised as Kiosks) manage by rural youth selected and trained from amongst the unemployed educated youth of the village
- User charges are levied for a wide range of services that include agricultural information, market information, health, education, women’s issues, and applications for services delivered by the district administration related to land ownership, affirmative action, and poverty alleviation
Visit http://www.gyandoot.nic.in/ for more information about Gyandoot.