Multimedia and Animation
This topic provides information and knowledge about the multimedia and animation
Introduction to Multimedia and Animation
These eLearning course modules were developed to understand the concepts of Digital Multimedia and Animation in generic terms and apply different situations in our own areas of interest. This elearning course was developed NIELIT (known as DOEACC).
Basics of “DESIGN” and “Designing in CorelDRAW”
- This self faced training and learning module on CorelDRAW software is developed for aspiring designers and development professionals who want to start their career in designing.
- CorelDRAW is considered to be one of the best software in the market which produces vector based graphic designs and outputs, leading to meaningful visual communication.
- The main objective of this module is not only to explain the CorelDRAW software and its outputs, but also to explain the basics of the design, its principles and elements, Typography, fonts and its categories, differences between vector and rastor graphics, colour, combining text and graphics.
- This module will help you to produce an effective designs of graphics, brochures, logos, greeting cards, newsletters, booklets, posters, hoarding signs/bill board designs, advertisements for newspaper publications and magazines etc.,
- This module is developed in three parts.
Part-1: You will be learning the basics in designing
Part-2: You will be practicing few exercises on how to produce the outputs
Part-3: For your easy understanding, you can watch the video based lessons
Self Exercise Material
Source: Portal Content Team