Dear Vikaspedia Users,
Through this edition of Vikas News, it is our privilege to share with you interesting recent updates of Vikaspedia.
First of all, we are happy to share that e-CHARAK – a web and mobile based application developed for the Medicinal and Aromatic Plants sector jointly by National Medicinal Plants Board and Vikaspedia team has been nominated for World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) Prizes 2018. The public voting phase to select the most appreciated project in ongoing. We would request you to extend your valuable support by voting for e-CHARAK under the Category – e- Agriculture.
Project: e-Channel for Herbs, Aromatic, Raw material And Knowledge
Process to vote
1. Visit https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/prizes/2018/ and Click on “vote”
2. Click on “Vote” to lead you to Login - "Voting form"
3. Register (if you are new user) or login (if you are registered) . You can use the “Forget password” option to reset your password.
4. To register, Fill details and click on “Register”. On successful registration, an authentication mail with a link is sent to your E-mail id. Click on the authentication link in your Email for completion of registration.
5. Visit https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/prizes/2018/ to cast your votes for each category.
6. On reaching Category No : 13, Vote for "e-Channel for Herbs, Aromatic, Raw material And Knowledge "
Please note that for your vote to be valid, you need to vote for one project in all categories.
Last date for voting – February 18, 2018
The General Budget of the country has been presented recently. This issue brings you a sector-wise overview of Budget 2018-19 under the section “Schemes for You”.
The regular section on Domain-wise content update also find place in this issue of Vikas News.
To access the February issue of Vikas News, click here.
We would love to hear your feedback and suggestions!!
Share this newsletter with