Bioinputs for Nutrient management
This section provides information about bioinputs for nutrient management.
- This topic provides information about biofertilizers and their use in agriculture.
- Compost from farm-waste
- Preparing compost from farm wastes, various methods of composting, including coir pith composting are covered in detail under this topic.
- Rapid Composting Technique
- This topic provides information about Rapid Composting Technique
- Dasagavya is an organic preparation made from ten products in the form of panchagavya and certain plant extracts. This topic explains the method of preparation, mode of use and advantages of dasagavya in horticulture crops.
- Panchagavya is an organic product having the potential to play the role of promoting growth and providing immunity in plant system. This topic deals with the method of preparation, recommended dosage and application for different crops.
- Compost from Parthenium
- This topic covers the Information related to Compost from Parthenium
- NCOF waste decomposer
- This topic provides information about the waste decomposer developed by National Centre of Organic Farming.