Kisan Suvidha App
This topic provides information related to Kisan Suvidha App.
Kisan Suvidha is an omnibus mobile app developed by Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare to help farmers by providing relevant information to them quickly. The app is available in multiple Indian languages.
Features of the mobile app
Following facilities are available on Kisan Suvida App.
- Weather - provides weather report for that day and weather forecast for next five days of a selected district. Extreme weather alerts are also provided.
- Dealers - Name, Mobile number and Address of the dealers of Seeds, Pesticides, Fertilizer and Farm Machinery are provided.
- Market Prices - information about rates of various crops in different mandies are provided.
- Plant Protection - Crop specific information related to pest management are provided. If the condition of crop is not normal, farmers can upload a picture/photo of the crop and send it through kisan suvidha app to agriculture experts for advice.
- Agro Advisories - Information from agriculture experts of districts regarding the advisories about activities to be undertaken and precaution to be taken staring from sowing to harvesting.
- Contact KCC - This option provides facility to speak to Kisan Call Centre (KCC).
- Soil Heath Card - option gives information about Soil Health Card, so that farmers can use fertilizer and pesticides judiciously having regard to minerals available in a particular land/farm.
- Cold Storage and gowdowns - information about warehouse and cold storage available in the district like warehouse / cold storage, name of manager, address, storage capacity and phone number etc are provided.
How to use
The Kisan Suvidha app for Android platform can be downloaded from Google PlayStore. Click here to download.
The Kisan Suvidha app for iOS platform can be downloaded from App Store. Click here to download.
Registration is compulsory for using this app. You can choose ‘English’, ‘Hindi’ or the local language for registration.
Source : Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers' Welfare