Prime Minister's scheme for RPF/RPSF
It was introduced to encourage higher technical and professional education for the dependent wards of Ex/Serving RPF/RPSF personnel and widows (below the Rank of Gazetted officer).
- A total number of 150 students (from academic session 2015-16) have been earmarked to RPF for an academic session. Half of the scholarships are reserved for female candidates i.e. 75
- The amount of the scholarship would be Rs 2000/- per month for male students and Rs 2250/- per month for female students.
- Students who have taken regular admission in Professional Degree Courses like BE, B.Tech, BDS, MBBS, BEd, BBS, BCA, MCA B.Pharma, etc. duly recognized by the respective Government Regulatory Bodies are only eligible for PMSS.
- Students should have secured 60% and above in Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) i.e. 12th Std., Diploma/Graduation.
- The scholarship is admissible for only two wards per family and should be ensured by the beneficiaries as well as by the concerned zonal railways/RPSF
- The payment of scholarship will be granted after approval of the DG/RPF as per order of merit in each year.
How to apply
Online application is to be done through the Scholarship Portal
Whom to contact
Ministry of Railways
For more information, click here
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.