It aims at building the capacity of the unemployed youth in the North East by imparting training skills, which over a period of time could lead to meaningful income-earning opportunities both as employees and entrepreneurs.
Benefits to the citizens
One of the main and stated objectives of NESC is to help hone and develop budding and ambitious youngsters into entrepreneurs by providing them with the required skill sets of the domains in which they are interested. This will be complemented by the best of entrepreneurial training and other relevant skill sets and knowledge.
Eligibility for NESC Courses
- The minimum qualification for all the above segments will be a pass in 12th. Further, the aspiring candidates should have completed a minimum of 17 years.
- The aspiring candidates would be required to submit a physical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
PROCEDURE OF ADMISSION
- Admission shall be made strictly as per merit based on Aptitude Test (Multiple Choice Questions) based on English Proficiency, Logical Reasoning and Numerical Ability
- Interview will be conducted for those who have successfully passed the aptitude test.
- The fees for online registration is Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- The total tuition fee for all the courses will be Rs.48000/-. This is non-refundable.
- One-time caution money of Rs.1000/- has to be paid. This is refundable.
- Pupil fund fee of Rs.500/- will also have to be paid. This is non-refundable.
- Loan facilities can be availed from Nationalized banks to cover the full or partial tuition fee. However, this would be at to sole discretion of the bank and also after taking into account the eligibility of the candidate.
Documents to Submit
- Rules of Admission
- General instructions for candidates
- Various documents that have to be submitted for applying for NESC
- General Rules & Information.
- Placement & Industry Exposure
How to apply
Online registrations open
Interested candidate may apply online @ www.asdm.assam.gov.in & www.skillmissionassam.org
Registration Fee Rs 100/-(Online payment)
Whom to contact
Skill, Employment & Entrepreneurship Department,
Link to online application